Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Calm Christmas Embossed Christmas Card

This card was for the Creative Crew's December challenge at www.splitcoaststampers.com
CCREW1213DF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - DSP/Color Focus: Modern Medley or basic black and very vanilla.

Check out the gorgeous cards on SCS or Pinterest that only use black and vanilla. CASE someone you admire.
 

For this challenge, I cased a fellow SCSer:
 
I really liked the tone on tone of this card.  I did have to add my required DSP to this card- which I used on my mat.  I stamped the dove on vellum and embossed it.  It is hard to see in pictures, but the lovely pattern of the dove came out nicely in person.  




Items Used on this project:
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!
 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...