Monday, December 2, 2013

A Wonderful Window Snowman Card! Snow Day!

I was thrilled to participate in this month's Creative Crew Challenge at:
This month, the focus was on CASEing...Copy and Share Everything!  I think this really embodies Stampin' Up's idea.  I love sharing my work.  I am always honored if someone wants to Case my idea!!!  Always....feel free to take any idea on my blog and create your own project!  I would love to see your spin on it!! 
This this challenge: CCREW1213HF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - Holiday Focus: December 24th is National Chocolate Day.

While eating the best chocolate you can find, make a card using chocolate chip on it. If you CASEd someone fabulous, give credit to this wonderful stamper.
Chocolate chip....EASY!!!  Oh and the chocolate part....TOTALLY easy!!!  :) YUM!!!


This is my project.  I cased this idea from a card on pinterest as well. 
I loved this card!!!  How cute is the snowman looking through the window??  This wonderful design is from www.stampwithamyk.com
 

For my version, I used my required Chocolate chip cardstock.  I also used a window die that I had.  I am not sure the maker, since I have had it forever....but never used it.  But I could have used a  square punch as well to make the window. 

My snowman is hard to show up in pictures but he looks great.  I love the pearls as the snow outside my window.

 

 

For my sentiment, I am gonna freak some people out...I just fussy cut around my stamped sentiment and tipped the ends into banners.  I didn't worry about it being perfect!  Just followed the words and cut!! 

Items Used on this project:
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is prettier than the Pinterest one ! Love the wood effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love this little guy. Window cards are so much fun and the pearls make it really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love your stepped-up version. Great colors, the little pearl snowflakes are the prefect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he i love this its sooooo cute love the little pearls too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...