Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stampin' Up Winter Frost Christmas Tags! Using Scraps for Tags!

One more day till Turkey Day!!!  Is everyone ready?  I'm not.  I don't have much to do, I am cheating this year.  Our family is headed to a friends' house for Thanksgiving.  I love this because I get out of making the WHOLE Thanksgiving dinner myself.  We each bring a dish to share.  My kids ask me to make my sweet potato casserole to share so I will be putting it together tonight.  Then I just have to pop it in the oven right before we are ready to leave!  EASY, stress-free Thanksgiving! I love it!!!
Today I am sharing some easy Christmas tags with you.  I am planning on selling this at a craft event so I bundled them up and added a bow.  
For the first tag, I used a Tim Holtz die that I had.  I liked the shape of the tag on this one and knew my Stampin' Up punches would work well with it.  
I used the Artisan Label Punch and the Label Love stamp set for the sentiment.  I love this new Artisan Label Punch! 
Items Used for this tag:
 
 

Because these tags are part of a set, I kept the colors and papers similar so they match.  I love this tag.  It is my favorite!  You don't need special tag punches to make tags.  Look at your punches or framelits to make tags!  I used the Deco Label Framelits for this tag.  The Deco Label framelits are one of my favorite sets.  I love the shape and they fit LOTS of stamp sets!
I used the Naughty or Nice tag from the Very Merry Tag set.  Adorable! So simple but pretty!!
Supplies used for this tag:
 
 

Once again, keep in mind, tags are a great way to use up scraps!  The ribbon that I used is long retired.  I only had a little bit left.  Perfect!!!  Save those scraps of ribbon and turn them into something useful! 
For this tag, I used two sets of framelits: apothecary framelits and the chalk talk framelits.  This tag was very easily made using the individual stamp: Very Merry.  This stamp is on sale!!!  Perfect time to pick it up!!!
Items Used on this tag:
 

This tag was the easiest.  I used one stamp set: Best of Snow.  I LOVE this stamp set!!!  Grab this stamp set while you can- the images are wonderful!!!  I used a Tim Holtz label die for this tag as well but you can easily make this one using a framelit as well!
Items Used:
 

This is one of my favorite tags. I love the mini snowman in the Best of Snow stamp set.  So cute! 
Just with punches or framelits you can take your scraps and make great Christmas tags!!! 
Items used on this tag:
As always, all current Stampin' Up items can be found in my online store....shop from home in your jammies!
Or click on the products used to see the product directly! 
Thanks for stopping by!
What are your Thanksgiving plans?  Are you ready???
Michelle!!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I especially like the naughty/nice and snowman ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are super cute! Makes me want to run over to my scrap table and make some too! I especially love the one with the snowman and the Naughty Nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...