Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stampin' Up Weekly Deals this week - GREAT for Wrapping your Christmas Gifts!

To me, this week's Weekly Deals are perfect for getting ready for your Christmas gifts!  So many good things!!!!
 

Burlap Ribbon - On sale $5.96 (this is going to be carried over into the Spring catalog....great time to pick it up for the on sale price!) This is a wonderful size to wrap your gifts- add to cards or even your Christmas tree itself!!!  I LOVE burlap!!!!
 
 

 
Large Kraft Treat Boxes  on sale price $2.96 (this is for Qty. 3)  These are food safe so great for your treats - how about making homemade doggie treats for the animal lover on your list!!!! Love these!!!!
 
 
Gift Bow Bigz Die  on sale price $ 24.71!!!  I love this one the most because I have it and LOVE it!!!
I have used it on several cards already and can't wait to use it on my gifts for the holiday season!  Search my blog and you can see projects made with this die!! (used in the Big Shot!)
 

Mini Muslin Bags on sale for $7.96 (Qty. 8)  I love these bags.  They are stampable.  They look great!  I got a bunch of them and can't wait to fill them up with holiday goodies....I will add a holiday tag and fab up these bags!!! 
 
There a couple more weekly deals on sale this week, check them all out at: www.michellemcgraw.stampinup.net
 
Remember if you have any questions, feel free to ask!  I check my comments throughout the day!!
 
Michelle!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...