Friday, November 22, 2013

Stampin' Up Snow Day Fun Quick Snowman Card

I have to say that when I first say the Holiday mini, I passed over Snow Day stamp set.  Then I saw so many cute cards made with him and the wonderful curved sentiment in the set, I HAD to get it!  This card was a make and take from the crafting retreat.  This is a sweet little card!  

I love this little guy!  I have seen some adorable cards with his arms and facing upwards!  I need to try that next!  

This card is a mini card.  The front panel is actually only the labels collection framelits!  Kinda of a mini card!!!  I love this idea!!! 

I haven't stamped the inside of the card yet.  

Have a happy Friday! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!
Supply list for this project:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the unique opening...might have to lift that! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous hun now following you - added to my reading list hope you can do the same for me judithsadorablecreations.blogspt.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...