Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stampin' Up Christmas Chevron & Washi tape Gift Tags using Kiwi Lane templates


Tags.  It is the one area of crafting that I don't do much.  Why?  They are simple and easy to do and make such a great SPLASH when you use them on your gifts.  I decided that I needed to try to make more tags.  (I 'll share a little teaser from the new Spring Occasions catalog.....Tags are gonna be FUN!!!! I will be making TONS of tags soon!!!  I am OVER the MOON about the Spring Occasions catalog!  Can't wait to show you all the GREAT stuff!!! )


I cut the tag using the Kiwi Lane Designs tag set.  I did this tag using scraps.....scraps from a recent project!  Great way to use up scraps of cardstock!  I love the Kiwi Lane Designs templates.  I traced around the template and cut with my scissors.

I used the Positively Chevron background stamp to create the chevron.  This is a great background stamp.  I love chevrons!!
 

I used the Chalk Talk Framelit set to cut my layers.  I love these little tags!  I layered tags on my tag!!!!  LOL!!!
 

Yes, you see washi tape!!!  I love the little tag holes that are included in the Chalk Tag Framelit set.  You can see the hole framelit that I used with my magnetic platform.
 

I added some of the pompom ribbon from the stash.  (great way to use up ribbon scraps too!)
 




I really liked the way the tag turned out!  Now I need to make more!!!!  These are so much fun to make-and a great way to use up your scraps!  Do you make tags?
Thanks for stopping by!  I love all my crafty friends!!! 
Michelle!!!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I don't make tags. Maybe I should?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!!!! They are GREAT to use up those scraps!!!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Love the color against the kraft. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag!! What a cute chevron stamp and it's great that you used our Kiwi Lane Tags template! Great job and thank you so much for sharing with us! -Debbie Budge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab little tag! I love the design! It's great using up scraps isn't it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...