Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stampin' Up Chevron Bags & Tags! November Creative Crew Challenge



I loved the challenge for the Creative Crew November 2013 at www.splitcoaststampers.com .  For this challenge, we needed to use any of the kits, bags, or boxes! 
I was in love with the chevron bags as soon as I saw them in the catalog.  These Tag a Bag Gift Bags are wonderful.  I can see so many items going in them but don't forget, you can also use them as simply fun envelopes for your bulkier cards that you hand deliver.  I made this Tag a Bag for my nephew's birthday.  I wanted something loud and fun for him to match his loud and fun shaker card!


 










Have you used the Tag a Bags yet?? 
You can find all current Stampin' Up items in my online store at:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...