Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Simply Scrappin' Stampin' Up kit and the Thanksgiving Tablescape kit used on a layout

I love scrapbooking.  This is a layout that I did with a Stampin' Up Simply Scrappin' kit.  Stampin' Up no longer carries these kits- I got this one off the clearance rack recently.  Check the clearance rack!  Lots of good finds on there!!! 
This is a layout of my first puppy of my very own as an adult and my husband's chow dog.  It took a while but they became good buddies!  



I used the birch paper for a matting behind my picture.  I love this paper!!!






The only piece that isn't Stampin' Up is the Happy sheet that came from one of my Project Life kits. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!
As always: all current Stampin' Up items can be purchased from my online store at  www.michellemcgraw.stampinup.net
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...