Thursday, November 14, 2013

Our new Cavailer King Charles Spaniel- Levi

I will start out this post by sharing our very sad news, my beloved Bella was hit by a car about three weeks ago.  She got out the backdoor at the office after it was left open by accident, she ran out looking for me, and ran around our recycling yard.  I think something must have spooked her and she kept running and running.  My husband and youngest were watching her while I took my older two to the store for shoes.  Unfortunately, she ran into the road and got hit by a car.  We are all very heartbroken. 
My boys loved Bella so much and missed her so much, I knew we had to get another dog- we had to heal our broken hearts.  I know no other dog can take Bella's place, but having another dog helps make our hearts bigger with more room to love another fuzzy cuddly doggie!!!
Welcome Levi!!!!  
This is Levi and my husband picking him up from the breeder.  He is a 7 month old.  He is a little shy at first but quickly warms up!  Notice his pink leash?  We were used to female dogs, so Levi is a first in many ways for us! 
 

On the way home in the car!  We traveled to Charleston, SC to get Levi- about 31/2 hours from our house.  He was perfect for his first ride home!  Now he rides to my office every day!  Perfect co-pilot!!!
 

Chilling with Daddy!!!
 

This is Levi hanging out at the office in his Yoda bed!  Yes, we are big Star Wars fans!!!  It's warm and comfy for the office!  He had to take a break from his bully stick to get a picture....bully sticks...yuck but he likes them!!! I would rather buy a bully stick then have him chew on my shoes...so sign me up for some bully sticks!!!
 

Hanging out with Daddy and Owen.  Levi is a GREAT family dog.  He loves the boys...and the cat too!!!  He plays well with our golden retriever.  Leia loves Levi and is happy to have another dog to run in the fence with again!!! 
 

Sleeping doggie.....sleeping Owen!
 

Isn't he beautiful!!!!!
 


 

Levi in the car....this is his nap time.  Very calm in the car.
 

On a walk on the greenway behind the boys' school. 

I love this picture!  Levi and Owen and Jesse!!
 

As I type out this blog post, Levi is sitting on the back of my chair...he's my buddy but more importantly, he is EVERY one's buddy!  He truly is a great FAMILY dog!!! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Please take a second and FOLLOW ME!
I love new friends!
Michelle!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm IN LOVE!! Aww!! The sleeping picture? Oh, gosh, too cute. You've taken some wonderful photographs. I am so very sorry to hear about Bella, so sorry. My Phoebe was diagnosed with cancer last week, and it has been a bittersweet time spending her last days with her.

    Anyway, sorry, I just love your new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleeping picture. I can't wait to see how you scrap that one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...