Saturday, November 2, 2013

Creative Crew- November 2013, Stampin' Up Fall Card using the Bow Die and the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit

This is my second entry into the November Creative Crew Challenge at www.splitcoaststampers.com . For this, the focus was a little different, we had a picture of four cakes to inspire us and we had to create a project based on one of those pictures.
 
CCREW1113HF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Holiday focus: Did you know that November 26th is national cake day? Trip number three is to be inspired by the cake pictures and show us what creation one of these cakes led you to. 
 
 Who knew November 26th was national cake day!!!??  LOL!!!  For me, I found the fall cake to be beautiful.
I was inspired to make a great fall card with lots of texture!
 

I started with the Woodgrain textured embossing folder .  I really love a woodgrain embossing folder.  Especially for male and fall cards.  I also used the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit .  I have used this kit several times on several projects.  I really do think this is a great kit for your money!  I have not used it as a table place setting at all, so it does have lots of other uses.  I used the birch paper for the bow.  The bow was made using the Gift Bow Bigz Die . To keep the bow from getting squished- I put some dimensionals in between the bow layers, this works really well if you want to mail your card with the bow!  It also looks great on decorations or on packages!  I can't wait to use this bow to wrap Christmas presents and teachers' gifts this year!



Even the leaves have different textures!  I love fall!  I love the colors!  Beautiful trees!  In scrapbooking and crafting, fall colors are always my favorite!  What are your favorite colors to use in your crafting?
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to swing over to splitcoaststampers to see all the November Creative Crew Projects.
As always, all Stampin' Up items can be found at my online store at:
 
Happy Crafting!!!
 
Michelle!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous....love all the different textures x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great textures and colours and that bow is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS!!!! Luv your awesome cards... A new follower...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...