Friday, November 1, 2013

Creative Crew Novelmber Scrapbook Layout Focus- Using Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit

I am sharing the third part of my four month Creative Crew Challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com .  This challenge is for November and has a focus on Scrapbooking.
 
CCREW1113SF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Scrapbook focus: The last leg of our journey is to take that walk down memory lane and share a favorite childhood memory, event, toy, or treat on scrapbook page, mixed media project or with This & That!




For this challenge, I used a picture from my husband's childhood.  This is him with his two first cousins.  He looks so cute here!  It amazes me how much my oldest son looks like him!!
 

I used the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit to create this layout.  I love love love this kit!  The birch paper alone is wonderful!  I have yet to use this kit as it was meant to be used as a table setting- I have used it for cards and scrapbooking pages!  It is Divine!!!

 

For my title, I cut out the banner from a banner!!!  From the banner kit!!  I loved having the fabric piece on the layout!
 

I even used one of my hoarded bottle caps flattened in the Big Shot.  Oh how I love these bottle caps!  I was so sad to see they didn't make the main catalog this time.....I'll just have to keep hoarding my last three boxes that I have left!!!  LOL!!!
 
I think this was such as great picture of Clint and his cousins.  I was glad to scrap it and make it a great memory! 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the great entries for this month over at splitcoaststampers!
As always, all my Stampin' Up items can be found at my online store 24/7 at:  www.michellemcgraw.stampinup.net
 
I love crafting friends!  FOLLOW ME!!!
Michelle!!!
 


3 comments:

  1. Love this and the chevron and use of sweater weather. Such a great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photo & a great LO to compliment it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...