Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Tags 4 You Using Punches and Scraps!

I have been working on making Christmas tags for the last couple of days.  The great thing about tags are that you can use what you have on hand to make them!  A couple of punches or framelits and a cute stamp and you are good to go!!!


To make great tags, you don't need a tag die.  They are nice but what if you don't have one??  No problem.   I have the best time using my framelits or punches to make tags!  Mix and match shapes!
For these tags, I used some left over DSP from last year's Stampin' Up Holiday catalog.  This was a perfect use for it.  I also used the round tab punch to make the top part.  I love this punch.  This punch is retired now.  Good lesson to grab those punches when you can!  I used some twine that I had in my stash.  Tags are perfect ways to use up your stash and scraps!  Have you made any tags yet this season?
All items used on this project:
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such great tags. I love that you took the time to sponge all the top layers. What a great extra touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...