Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Card Using the Stampin' Up Expressions Thinlets & Style of the Season Designer Series Paper

Today I wanted to share the other Make and Take that we made at the crafting retreat.  I really love this card for a couple of reasons. The expressions thinlets- MERRY- are wonderful!  I LOVE these!  When I first saw these in the catalog, and saw the wonder gold foil paper, I was in love!!!  I thought the gold foil would be flimsy but it isn't.  It is very sturdy like the Stampin' Up cardstock.  I am not sure if they are the same weight, but the gold foil paper is very easy to work with.  I did find it easier to remove my MERRY from the expressions thinlet by using a small piece of wax paper between the paper and the die.  This helped my paper come out easily.  

I also really like the way this card opens.  It opens from the bottom folding up to the top.  Not sure what this fold is called but I never make cards like this.  I will now add this fold into my card rotation.  I love it!  It is the simple things that excite me! 

Look how wonderful and delicate the MERRY is!!!  Beautiful!!!
So pretty and simple! 
The product list for this card is:
All current Stampin' Up items can be found 24/7 at my online store:
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I love reading comments and enjoy each and every one that visitors leave me!!!  I love to talk crafts so feel free to contact me! 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the design and the colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, now I want that paper and die! Just luscious! Beautiful and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love that button! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...