Monday, October 14, 2013

Washi Shaker Birthday Card- Rev Up the Fun!!!

This is a card that I made for my nephew's 7th Birthday!  Happy Birthday Grayson!!!
This card was all about FUN!!!  


I started using the Rev Up the Fun Stamp Set .  I loved this stamp set as soon as I saw it!  So cute!!!

This card is brighter than I normally do but kiddos love color so it was all about FUN!!
 

I used some washi tape that I found at CKC this summer.  I really had no idea when I would use this tape when I bought it but it worked so well for this card!  LOUD and Bright!!! 

I love that shaker cards are great to use up those scraps!  Here I had a circle scrap left over from another project.  I used the Itty Bitty Punch Pack  to make my confetti for the cards. 
 
This is a great punch pack to have in your stash!  I get a lot of use out of these punches!
 

 
Since this card was all about fun, I put EVERYTHING in this pouch!!! 

 
 





I layered my card on a midnight muse base and added a ribbon!  Card one!!!  And one happy little boy that loved shaking his card!!
All Stampin' Up items can be found at my online store 24/7 at www.michellemcgraw.stampinup.net
Thanks for stopping by for a visit! Take a second and follow me!!
Michelle!!!
 
 


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...