Monday, October 28, 2013

Stampin' Up Postcard Ornament Punch Christmas Card

When the new catalog came out, I immediately LOVED the Postcard stamp!  I couldn't wait to make a card with it!!!
 

 
I am thinking these would make cute postcards for my kids' class to "send" to their pen pals in the school!  The younger kids have an older pen pal.  So great to see the kids mentor each other, my son gets so excited when his older pen pal writes him!!!  I might need to stamp up a bunch of them for the kids to use next time!
 
 
 

I used the Best of Christmas Stamp set .  I have really gotten some use out of this stamp set. I love the images in it! 
 
I think the variety of Christmas images in the set are great- a great Santa face, an ornament that matches the new ornament punch, a reindeer and a nice religious one!  Want a lot of options in one set, this is a great one to consider!!  You could make several different cards with just ONE stamp set!
 


I didn't get a ton of crafting done this weekend.  We had a busy weekend as it seems October always is.  I have several items on my "to do" list this week.  I'll have to see how much I actually get done!  I am heading to a retreat in less than two weeks!  I can't wait for girl time and just relaxing and scrapping!!!!  I am starting to get my stuff together and organized to go.  Always the dilemma of what to bring what to leave at home!   I will be posting pictures to share!!
Have a great week!! 
Michelle!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...