Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Snowman Shimmer Card using the Snow Day stamp and Glitter Paper

Hello crafters!!!  
I promised I would make something OTHER than shaker cards!!!  And I did!!!  (although I made some new shaker cards too!! :) ). 

This is a really simple card but it is so pretty and sparkly!  I used the Snow Day Stamp Set .  This is a great build your own snowman!

I have to be honest, the curved sentiment is what hooked me on this stamp set!  I love the snowman but that curved sentiment is awesome!  So cute!
 
For this card, I used my Festive Paper Piercing Pack.
 
 
 
  These are a great way to add just a little something extra to your card!  I love these!!!  These are wonderful especially if you want to add to your card but don't want heavy embellishments when you are mailing!
The glimmer paper adds so much sparkle to this card there is little else needed to make it fabulous!!!!  

Thanks for stopping by! 
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. Let it snow let it snow let it snow. Very pretty. I love the silver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little metal&bling snowflake. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...