Saturday, October 19, 2013

Scrappin' Saturday!!!

 

It's Scrappin' Saturday!!!
Time to share some scrapbook pages.  These are old pictures....my "baby" is now 13!!!!  Gosh it seems like just the other day he was a baby!!!  Time goes fast!!!

Since my mom doesn't read my blog....I'm pretty sure I can post the picture of her in her pjs and curlers dressing Kyle!!!!  SSSSHHHH...don't tell her!!!!  I had to to the title of "One Naked, One in Rollers, A perfect pair!!!"
 
 
 
 
More bath pictures!  I know I did more than bath that kiddo!!!  LOL!!!
 
 
Adding the handprint stamps in versamark, was a great way to create my own background paper!   For all these layouts, I used one pack of Simple Stories Paper line.  It included stickers and titles plus paper.  I added some Stampin' Up cardstock to these layouts, but I got a TON of layouts out of that one paper pack.  And I still have more of the pack left!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I loved the little Hawaiian shirt!!  Look at those dimples!!!
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
  
For the last layout, I simply used some pearl stickles and went over the design in the paper.  This gave it some dimension. 
 
I am hoping to get some more projects done this weekend.  The boys don't have any soccer games so that will be nice!  I have several ideas floating around!!!
Have a great Saturday!
Michelle!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. Happy scrapping Saturday to you...enjoy!

    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...