Saturday, October 26, 2013

Scrappin' Saturday!!! School Scrapbook Layout Kit


Happy Saturday Crafters!  It is Scrappin' Saturday, time to share a scrapbook page!  School layouts are always hard for me. I HATE primary colors which is what so many of the school scrapbooking stuff is!!!  HATE primary colors!!!  It is just NOT my cup of tea!  Some love them, I don't.  :)  For me, school layouts are hard because of this.  Most the kits and accessories have primary colors.  I'm out.  I often have to try and create my own embellishments or come up with my own paper to use.  I saw this kit at Archivers when I was there last time.  I loved it....NO PRIMARY colors!  It still has the same colors of other primary school layouts but the colors are muted....I can work with this!!!!  I actually LOVE it!!!
This picture is actually very special to me- this picture is my youngest texted to me from his teacher one day!  I love it!!!  I love to see Jesse working in class.  It gives me a bird eye view that I could never get!  LOVE!!!!!  
I used just the items from the kit to make this layout.  

This was a quick page, not much embellies on it.  For this page, the focus was on the wonderful peek inside the classroom!!!!
Have a great weekend!
Michelle!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...