Thursday, October 17, 2013

Santa's List Stamp set and Clear Embossing Powder & Washi tape!

I always love when I "discover" something that I think is FAB-U-LOUS!!!  Clear embossing powder.  Now I realize I am probably late to the party with this, but clear embossing powder is awesome!!!  I had gotten all the Stampin' Up embossing powder colors, the clear was the last one I got.  I wasn't sure if I would use it.  I wanted to CASE (Copy and Share Everything!! :)) a card that I had created earlier.  I used the Natural Composititon Designer Series Paper for the other card.  But I ran out of the background that I wanted to use, so I had to make my own!  CLEAR embossing powder!!!

I used versamark ink pad to stamp my snowflakes from the Festive Flurry Stamp Set and used Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.  I love that the snowflakes make a great background paper.  

I used the Santa's List Stamp Set .  I love this stamp set.  I also used my favorite stamp set :  Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set .  Can you spot the ink splatters???


And don't forget Washi tape!!!  Style of the Season Designer Washi Tape is wonderful!!! I embossed the layer behind the Santa using the Stylish stripes embossing folder .
Have you started on your Christmas cards yet??
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle!!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the Father Christmas
    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't understand what you used the clear embossing powder on? help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the clear embossing powder on the background-the snowflakes. Making my own background paper. Does that make sense??!! HTHs!

      Delete
  3. Great card! Who doesn't love Santa, snowflakes and Grunge?! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...