Friday, October 25, 2013

Ipsy- October Bag Review

I have had my Ipsy bag for awhile but keep forgetting to do my blog post!  So these are a little late!
Overall, I think this month's bag is great.  I don't use polish at home but I am sure that I can trade for something else with someone.  Pretty color though.  I love makeup brushes.  These one will be handy as well.  The hair product will come in handy, I have tried some other items of BigSexy but not this one so it will be fun to try out.
I am always happy with eye makeup and this is a GREAT full size sample color pallet!  I love that!!!!  Good basic colors!
 

Ipsy is a monthly subscription bag for $10 plus tax each month.  I love the surprises and I have found some great products too!
If you are interested :  IPSY
Thanks!
Michelle
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...