Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Shaker card using the Best of Halloween set and Washi tape!

Is anyone tired of Shaker Washi tape cards yet? NOT ME!!!!  I swear these are so addicting!!
I had to do a fun Halloween one!  
Since I already showed you how to make Washi tape Shaker cards, I didn't take any pictures of the steps this time.  But in doing my blog post, I realized that I have take up close pictures of the "shaker parts" of my shaker cards!  I took some pictures of this one to show you up close!

I used some glossy paper to create the background for my haunted tree stamp.  I love the moonlight behind the tree!  For Halloween, I threw EVERYTHING in this shaker card!

I used some big glitter I had, I used itty bitty buttons, and use my itty bitty punches to punch out some confetti, and I also threw in some big buttons that I had left over!

I love this Witches' Brew washi tape!! 

This card has a LOT of movement in it!!!  So much fun!  My kids have had the best time with these shaker cards.  They all want to shake them- this one was very fun because it shook the best!!!

These shaker cards are a great way to use up those scraps too!! 
As always, you can shop my online store 24/7 for all Stampin' Up items:
 
Don't forget the $25 demo sign up special going on!!!  Great offer!  Ask me about the details!!!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you stamp the background? It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab shaker card sweetie!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...