Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Cross Stitch

Time to change out my seasonal cross stitch board.  This is my second set of Halloween cross stitch...I LOVE Halloween.  Do I admit that I am working on ANOTHER Halloween set??  I already have so many Halloween sets that I have to switch my board out mid-October.  They are just so stinkin' cute!!!!

 
 


This was one of my favorites when I was stitching it...I loved the orange colors on his shirt!

I love the Haunted House.  It was a pain with lots of half stitches and backstitching but looks wonderful when done!!! 


I love this fabric.  Perfect Fall fabric!!!
 


I don't like spiders but he is a cutie!!!!
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!  What cross stitch seasons are your favorite to work on??  Take a second and Follow Me, I love new crafting friends!
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. OK I'm going to have to pull out the cross stitch. I haven't done it in years but I have a bag of stuff upstairs I could work on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely! I gave up cross stitching...painful for my hands. I now have an embroidery machine....might have to use your display idea. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely! I gave up cross stitching...painful for my hands. I now have an embroidery machine....might have to use your display idea. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...