Wednesday, October 16, 2013

File Folder Christmas Card with Embossed Lovely As a Tree Set

Do you have a stamp set that you bought a while ago but haven't used it yet??  For me, that was Lovely As A Tree Stamp set .  Yes, can you believe that I have never used this stamp set before!!  Okay, to be honest, I haven't had this stamp set that long because it is  one of the oldest returning stamp sets ever!!!  I had not inked this stamp up yet!  I love using stamps for non-traditional uses.  Lovely As A Tree makes some great nature cards.  But it also makes great Christmas trees!!!
This is another file folder card using the Envelope Punch Board .  I embossed one of the trees using white embossing powder.  I used the new candy dots on the tree! 
What stamp set is in your collection waiting to be inked?? 
 Just a fun quick card!!
Thanks for stopping by! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this stamp set. I've used it for Christmas cards before too. The candy dots are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white embossing ppowder! As for stamps sets - I have a florish type set from Stampin' Up I could use to ink upo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a Christmas set that I have yet to stamp, can't remember the name of it.

    *note to self-must get envelope punch board*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...