Sunday, October 20, 2013

Do you love misting? Misting on a Scrapbook Layout!


I love misting!!!  So much fun!!!  The Stampin' Up misters are wonderful!  I love coming up with my own colors!! 
 
I use a couple of drops of reinker and 70% alcohol.   You have to use 70% rubbing alcohol- 90% will clog in your misters.  I have even pour some other brand misters into my Stampin' Up misters when the other misters clog.  I love these!!!  At $2.95, for 2, I find these are a good buy!
 





This is a fun layout. A cute picture of my middle son being silly at the Zoo!  Love it!!  I used up some overlays that I had.  I love using up my stash! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great layout. Love your misting.
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...