Friday, October 4, 2013

Creative Crew October 2013- Scrapbooking


CCREW1013SF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Scrapbook focus: October is Self-Promotion Month. Show us how awesome you are on a scrapbook page, mixed media project or with This & That!
This challenge was WAY up my alley!  Scrapbooking!  I love scrapbooking.  Since this was for the month of October, I wanted to keep it for a Halloween page.  I used the Witches' Brew DSP on this scrapbooking layout.  I love this DSP!   
I love circles on scrapbooking layouts.  I love to hide things in the circles.  I used up some of my Stampin' Up bottle caps and filled them with DSP pieces and smooshed them in my Big Shot. 
 

When I use circles on a layout- it is a great way to use some of those buttons up as well!  I always like to put some twine in the buttons for added interest!
 

I love the new chevron ribbon- this is the Basic Black ribbon. 
 

What makes this layout awesome??  It is a great way to use up scraps of DSP!  Even the smallest piece can be cut and used!  My circle framelits really made cutting these pieces easy! 
 

 
Circles to me are more free flowing so I can add them anywhere, and add a bunch of elements to them.  I love circles!!! Anyone can add circles to a page!  Anyone can make a great fun layout of circles!!!
All Stampin' Up items can be found in my online store 24/7:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!


6 comments:

  1. Fun layout! Love the circles! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love the bottle caps smooshed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too!!! Just a little pop of extra on a page!!!

      Delete
  3. I love this! So many Halloween layouts are scary and this isn't, but still gets its point across so well. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funky layout! I love what you did here, Michelle! As you can incorporate anything when scrapbooking, you can also be thematic with the season. And yes, Halloween is one fun holiday to get inspirations from. I can almost see all your Halloween photos becoming livelier with your scrapbooking skills. Great job!
    Jorjana @ AllScrapbookSteals.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...