Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Fall shaker Card using the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit and Washi Tape

I am stuck on Shaker cards!  How much fun are they??  Haven't tried them yet or haven't made them in awhile?  You need to give them another try!  Washi Tape give them an update look and SUPER EASY!!!
 
Click here to see my tutorial on how to make these cards:
 
 

This card uses the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit .  I love love love this kit!  Now I don't do a big Thanksgiving dinner at my house so at first I didn't think I "needed" this kit.  My family particpates in a big pot luck Thanksgiving dinner with friends!  The best of both worlds, good cooking but done a little bit by everyone and we all have time to socialize!!!   I put needed in quotes....because as a  stampers....that makes me giggle!!!!  We always NEED it, don't we?!!!!
This kit has some beautiful elements to it. The birch paper shown above was the real seller for me.  Stunning!  I plan on repurposing everything in this kit. 
 
I used the birch paper as the back layer of my shaker card.  It is simple stunning on its own!

Layer your window sheet on top of the birch paper and tape three sides of the layers with Washi tape- making a pouch.  Then fill it up with your embellies!  I filled mine up with some fall colored buttons and some of the fall leaves included in the kit.

I added the banner that was included in the kit to the top of my window sheet layer for a different look for this card.  I wrote my own sentiment using the chalk marker included in the kit.  So pretty!!!
 





I LOVE this card!!!!  And so simple to make!!  Have you used the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit??!!! 
As always, you can visit my online store 24/7 to order any of the Stampin' Up products shown here:
Thanks for stopping by for a crafting visit!! 
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Do you find on shaker cards though that everything sinks to the bottom? Found you from the Craft Galore facebook page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...