Monday, September 30, 2013

Washi Tape Halloween Card- One layer

Happy Monday!  I had a busy weekend- got a little bit of crafting done and some shopping, plus soccer games and laundry!!!  I am working on a HUGE post coming up later this week or first of next week!  Stay tuned!!
Today, I wanted to share a one layer Halloween card.  I love Halloween.  For this card, I wanted it to be SIMPLE.  And to challenge myself to use a non Halloween stamp set to make a card.  I used the Tape it and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  The word stamp is from last year's Holiday catalog, Border Banter.  I love that just by using Halloween colors, this card works for Halloween.  

Simple and clean!  You could also use a corner rounder to change the look of the card.  This card is a good mailing card because it is totally flat. 
What projects are you working on right now?
Hope everyone has a good week!
Michelle!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the black splotches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous love the splotches and the stamps.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...