Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Use It Up!!!

Today is a USE IT UP post!  We all have stashes of stuff!  Time to dig in you stash and use up some of that great DSP that you bought! Dig out those embellies!!!  USE them!!!
 

This card was for a gift box that my sister and I are sending my aunt.  I love 6x6 cards but I don't like to send them out in the mail because they need extra postage.  I like to use this size in gift bags or boxes.
I used my Circle Framelits to cut out the holes in my card letting the DSP show through.  I took my white pen an dotted around the edges. 
I used my bottle caps that were in the Stampin' Up spring mini.  I love those bottle caps!  So much fun to flatten them in the Big Shot.  I wanted to see them in the main catalog this time but I guess I will just have to use up my hoarded 3 boxes of them!!!  :)
I made the banner and distressed it some so that it looks like it is flying off the page!  


Just a fun card!  What do you have buried in your stash that you recently dug out and used?
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!
 
 
All items are Stampin' Up, visit my online store:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...