Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thank you card Challenge

Hello Crafters!  I got a chance to play this weekend so I made a couple of cards which I will be showing in upcoming blog posts.  I think my theme this weekend was Simple.  What cards could I make keeping them simple. 

I started this card using the challenge at: http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.ca/
 
This was my starting point- Perfect Plum and what other color?  I have to say, I am not sure I have ever used Perfect Plum on a card!!!  It was a good challenge for me try and use this color!   Now the hard part- what color to put with perfect plum not including a neutral??
I decided I wanted a fun pop of color and wanted an orange.....now which orange.  I ended up keeping it light and went with Calypso Coral.  The more I use this color, the more I love it!
So my two colors are Perfect Plum and Calypso Coral (and neutrals).
The next challenge is a sketch challenge at:
 
 
I really liked this sketch. I wanted to use my Borders Scoring Plate Simply Scored for the background in this sketch.  I think the borders scoring plate is one of the best tools!  It adds an POP to your projects.
Here are some others project that I used the borders scoring plate on:
 
 
 
 
 

I love those little score lines!!!  



Hope enjoyed the project!  Thanks for stopping by!  I love new crafting friends- so take a second and Follow me! 
Leave me a comment: have you tried the borders scoring plate yet?  What do you think about it?
Michelle!!!
 
Products used:
Border Simply Scored , Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set , Feel Good Stamp Set , Crumb Cake Cardstock, Perfect Plum ink, Whispering White Cardstock, Calypso Coral Ribbon, Another Thank You photopolymer stamp Set
 

2 comments:

  1. pretty I'm loving the simple cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative use of so many fun elements! FABulous job. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos Challenge, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...