Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sympathy card using Simply Sketched

There is never a GREAT sympathy card because they are needed for such a sad occasion.  I always recommend making sympathy cards in advance of any need.  Simply Sketched is one of the best sets!  Simply Sketched is a hostess set.  Anyone with an $150 order can be a hostess!  Don't forget to get this stamp with your next order! 
 
For this card, I wanted to keep it simple and clean.  I used my Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to create the lines in my base layer.  This was a great way to add detail to my card but keep it simple! 
 








 
I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set as well.  And cut out my sentiment using the Deco Label Framelits .  I used the new In Colors, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, and Crisp Cantaloupe for my card.   I really love these colors!  They are so bright and crisp!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Please FOLLOW ME- I love new crafting friends!!!
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...