Monday, September 16, 2013

Stampin' Up Washi Tape One Layer Halloween Card

I love washi tape.  Don't we all?  I collect and collect.  My collection is neatly organized by color.  All great right?  NO!!!  I need to USE some of this great tape!!!  Washi tape is a great quick way to add a layer to your card OR it can be a main focus of your card. 
 
I love the Witches' Brew Washi tape set .  This card is quick and easy!!  Two pieces of Washi tape, a stamped skeleton from the Toil and Trouble stamp set .  Finished off with a splash of color from the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set and the card is DONE!!!  Easy right??  

 
I love Halloween cards.  They are fun!  Do you sent out Halloween cards?  Do you make Halloween grab bags?  I have a couple of ideas for some cute grab bag this year!!!  Look for a future blog post!!!
It's Monday!  Have a good one!
Thanks for visiting my site!  I appreciate all visitors, followers and comments!
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love the skulls tape. Stampin Up! is gettin' pretty wicked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! A card I could actually make! LOL!
    Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! This would be super easy to demo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...