Friday, September 13, 2013

Remembering Christmas - Perfect male Christmas Card Using the Envelope Punch Board

I am still playing with my Envelope Punch Board !!!  Another File Folder card!!!  
Have I convinced you how great the envelope punch board is yet?!!!
 
It is a GREAT tool!!!  Loving it!!!
 

I used some of the SU doily tape and layered it over some cute washi tape that I found.  Don't forget- Washi tape can be layered for a unique fun look!  I also loved that my white embossing (deer head stamped in versamark, then embossed with Stampin' Up white embossing powder) stuck to the washi tape!
 

I am not sure how many do this, but when I create cards or scrapbook pages, I keep my stamp binder (a binder that all my stamp sets are stamped into it) on my table.  That way I can flip through the binder and see what stamp set I want to use to add a little detail to the card.  That is where the mini banner came from.  It is from a Stampin' Up set from the spring mini.  It is those details that add to my cards and also let's my stamps get some ink on them!!!  I liked that the banner matched the DSP peeking out on the file label!




Are you loving the envelope punch board?? 
Thanks for visiting today!!  Stop by again soon!
Michelle!!!

All products can be found at my online store:
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I just purchased the envelope board...haven't played with it yet. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...