Saturday, September 21, 2013

Recycling makes some great crafts! My Paper Pumpkit Kit Box reused!


I needed a gift box to package some up some gift note cards that I made.  One of My Paper Pumpkin boxes was a perfect fit.  I save them to reuse them for project just like this.  They are nice sturdy boxes.  I love My Paper Pumpkin kits that I get each month. Have you tried MPP yet?  See my link to the top right for details.  This was made even better to reuse the box too!!! 

These are the three sets of note cards that I was sending.  I tied them using some older Stampin' Up ribbon.  I still have tons of this ribbon!  Love finding a use for it!  

Keep in mind this is one of the first boxes that the MPP kit came in- it was just a kraft box.  I really like them though!  Now the MPP kits come in an orange box.

This was a great project to use up some of my retired Designer Series Paper.  I simply measured the box and cut my paper to fit- rounding the corners with a corner rounder. 
I used my framelits to cut out some pieces to decorate the box.  
This is what I came up with!  All the pieces are from my stash and older SU pieces!  


Aren't those flower pretty?  They were in the Artisan Kit from last year's spring mini catalog.  I hope we see these as a main item one day.  They are really easy to use!
 
I think it turned out pretty!  What projects do you use up your scraps on?  What is the oddest item you have recycled into your crafting?
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle!!!
 
For Stampin' Up items available, visit my online store:

2 comments:

  1. Great use of that leftover paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycled products can be used for many ways.As discussed above the recycled products are used to make beautiful designs that help to make your home more attractive by using these products.

    Rubbish removal camden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...