Friday, September 27, 2013

Pointsetta Flower Joyfulful Christmas Card & Vellum & Edgelits!


Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing another Christmas card. I have to say when the Holiday catalog came out, I passed over the Joyful Christmas stamp .  I shrugged it off as a stamp that wasn't my style. Then, I saw some GREAT cards done with it.  I gave it a second look!  I am so glad I did!!! 
 


This stamp set has some great lines for fussy cutting!  I love the sentiments! 
 

I used my edgelits again!  I love having some of the DSP peeking out the bottom of the card!  Isn't that cute!!!  I also dug out my vellum.  I have to admit, I started out using my window sheets for this card, but when I used them, it wasn't quite the look I wanted.  Then I remembered my vellum!!!  I haven't used it much lately, but vellum is a GREAT accent!  I love the frosted look when it is embossed!  This was EXACTLY what I need to set off my Cherry Cobbler pointsetta!  Have used used your vellum lately??  If so, how??!!!!  Leave me a comment and let me know!!!
I used my new Encore gold pad.  I really like this!  I added some pearls to the center as an accent- I like how they matched the vellum.



After I fussy cut out my pointsetta, I used dimensionals to give it some definition off the page.  I love how simple this card is but has a lot of great accents!!!  This is one of my favorites! 
What do you think of the Joyful Christmas stamp??!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!


All Stampin' Up items are available at my online store: www.michellemcgraw.stampinup.net


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...