Friday, September 27, 2013

Misting with templates!

I love love love misting!!!  Templates make it so much fun.  I got a couple of templates a while back and got a chance to play with them some!  This one is a distressed chevron pattern.  Since I never get to use pink on a layout (with three boys), an Easter layout was the PERFECT excuse to use PINK!!!  Easter is pinky, right?!!!


The glitter letter were perfect for Easter too!
 


I loved these chevron banner overlays!  






Overall, a fun, spring layout!  What color do you use the LEAST in your scrapbooking or cards?  For me, it is pink.
Leave me a comment and let me know!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!!!  I have some exciting projects in the making!  Can't wait to craft this weekend!!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely pink for me too. What a fun LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know mine is pink. I love purple so I do work that into my boy layouts but pink is so much harder to work in. I may need to borrow that template at the retreat ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...