Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ipsy- September Bag

My Ipsy finally made it to me!  I believe they mail from about 5 miles from my house.  Occasionally, my bag takes a vacay and ends up tracking in Georgia somewhere and then finds its way to me...eventually.
 
Okay, here's this month's bag:
Overall, I think this bag is ho-hum.  Not bad, just not WOW. This is before I use the products first hand.  I normally find that I am thrilled when I try the products!
  I like the bag itself- cute!
The lipstick from, Cat Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick is a nice neutral color but it lacks some sparkle to it.  It is a little more matte than I am used to.  I'll put some gloss over it and it will be fine.  The color is Honeycrisp.  
The eyeshadow I will use.   It is from NYX.  A good neutral color.  I got a sample of mascara,Elizabeth Mott -It's So Big Volumizing Mascara  and  an eye liner, Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil, - all which I will use.  
There were three masks included.  I like masks so I will give these a try as well. These masks are from Freeman -Beauty Facial Paper Mask.


Want to transform skin from dry to dewy? Use the Blue Agave Hydrating Facial Paper Mask that contains soothing Blue Agave to soften and rehydrate. Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and Allantoin help give skin a refreshed look and feel for a smoother finish. If you're looking to illuminate dull skin, use the Rose Brightening Facial Paper Mask! This brightening mask contains ingredients that reveal a smoother surface and helps to reduce age spots! If your skin needs serious soothing from breakouts, use the Star Fruit Purifying Facial Paper Mask. Ingredients in this mask calms skin, balances oil production, and minimizes the appearance of pores.

Glam Bag subscribers who receive this product will receive three masks: Blue Agave Hydrating Facial Paper Mask, Rose Brightening Facial Paper Mask, and Star Fruit Purifying Facial Paper Mask.

Directions:
1. Use after cleansing.
2. Take out and unfold mask. Apply mask on the face. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with skin.
3. Wear the mask for 5-10 minutes. Remove the mask by gently peeling off slowly from the edges.
4. Gently press excess serum into skin. Do not rinse off. Discard paper mask after use. 

Interesting!!!  I'll give them a try!!!!


 


There was also a sample on The Life Palette.  I hate to call it a sample because it is on a paper and I normally find those to be not enough of a product to even give it a good try.  I will probably toss this sample. 
Overall, still a good bag.  A lot of times when I get a chance to use the samples, I find that I like them more and more.  It gives me a chance to try a new brand/product.  I have found several new brands that I am in love with!
If you are interested in getting an Ipsy bag each month:
Ipsy is $10/ month plus tax & shipping. 
If you are interested in signing up:  Sign Up here
 
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...