Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween Cross Stitching!

It's close enough to October to change my cross stitching seasonal board, right??!!!  I have so many Halloween sets that I need to start early to show them all off! Here is the first set, it is my newest addition, Halloween Trick or Treaters Silhouettes.  I love these!!!  They were really easy to stitch!

Dracula!

Devil
 

Pumpkin head guy!
 

This one is my favorite- Frankenstein.
 
 
The next set is called Fall Crazy by Lizzie Kate.  So cute!
 

A black cat!
 

Witches feet!
 

A pumpkin, of course!
 

A witches hat!!
 


Hard to capture in a picture at night!
 

The day light worked better!
 

 
Do you have your Halloween cross stitch  up yet??
Thanks for visiting!
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your Halloween stitching! Can you please tell me who is the designer of the Halloween Trick or Treaters Silhouettes? I saw the same patterns stitched all together and framed at the County Fair and loved it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...