Monday, September 23, 2013

Freshly made sketches card- Wetlands Stamp Set


 
Today I am sharing a Think of You card using the Stampin' Up Wetlands Stamp setI love this set.  It has some great elements to make several different types of cards. 
For this card, I used the sketch from:
 
I liked the lines of this sketch for this stamp set.  I used my Stampin' Up markers to color on the duck (I'm not sure if this is a goose or what!!  LOL!!) and the grass.  I simply color the stamp how I want it and then give the stamp a HUFF and stamp.  That little bit of moisture from the HUFF will allow the ink from the markers to stamp well.

 
Simple and cute!
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!


6 comments:

  1. Love it! that goose is fabulous! I am a new follower too :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda!!! I love new crafting friends! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Love your card, great stamping and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the subtle background stamping! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...