Thursday, September 26, 2013

Circle Santa's List Washi Card


Can you believe that I have never made a circle card???  I had to try one. I limited myself to a circle that would still fit into an A2 envelope.  I used my Circle Framelits to cut the card.  Circle framelits are one of the best sets.  They are so useful!!! 

I layered the circle with Season of Style Washi tape .  I love this washi tape!  Since I had just a little bit of room, this was a perfect way to add some background to my card!  I have almost used all of my washi tape!  I'm gonna need to buy some more!!!
 



On the back of the card, I added another washi tape that I had in my stash.  

Since I wanted to mail this card, I made the top of my circle a little wider so it would be sturdier.  I love the Santa stamp, it is one of my favorites!
Have you tried a circle card? 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

4 comments:

  1. love love love. I love this Santa and of course the washi!!! Hmm I can't way washi without smiling. It makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Love the circle card (I have only done one....you've inspired me to try again!). Love the washi tape for your background. I love that stuff!!! So many uses. And your Santa card is just the best! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card love the image and the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your circle card! Well done! That image is stunning too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...