Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel LOVE- Bella!!!

For those that have seen me lately, I have a shadow!  Bella.  She is the sweetest!!!  She has been with us now for almost two months.  She is settling in with us.  She tolerates the younger boys carrying her and smothering her with kisses!!!  She loves Kyle as he something stays home with her.  She is still shy around my husband but is coming around.  He has taken to giving her freeze dried liver treats (puppy crack) to her if she jumps up in his chair or lap.  She is learning that Clint is a good thing!!!!  She has started snuggling with him in his chair and has even fallen asleep with him!  She is still very much a mommy's girl!  But she is with me almost 100% of the time. 
Now on to the pictures:

This is Bella at soccer practice for my older son.  We find a shady spot and hang out! Bella does this weird lip thing when she is trying to figure out something or not sure of what is going on.  Makes me giggle!!!
Windy day!!!

Bella goes for a ride in my big soccer bag!!!  Yes, she lets me put her IN the bag and carry her back to the car!!!  I secretly thinks she loves it!!!  She sits very still!!!


Enjoying the pretty weather!



Caught!!!!  The cat, Sammy and Bella napping on the back of my chair.  Ignore the blanket...I had to cover my chair because Bella roots and digs to find a good spot- I don't want her to rip my cushions. The blanket fixes that!!!  


Bella napping.  What she does best!!!!
Love her!!!!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love me some Bella. She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww she is a cutie and I love her name...very princess-like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, LOVE her...want one! So cute, thanks for sharing her with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...