Thursday, August 15, 2013

Truly Grateful Thanksgiving Card- Great Male Card

It is no secret that I love Halloween cards.  It would be my favorite type of card to make.  It is just a fun holiday so to make a Halloween card for me, is just pure fun.  If I had to choose my next favorite seasonal card that I like to make, it would be Thanksgiving or a Fall card.  I love the colors!  I did this next card as a Thanksgiving card but it could just be a male card as well.
 

As soon as I saw the Truly Grateful stamp set in the Holiday Catalog , it was on my NEED list!  The set has some great fall images!  The chevron wood background stamp is the BEST in this set!!
 


 
 
I also used the Walk in the Wild stamp set for the moose.  My older son saw this stamp in the catalog and told me I had to order it! It is such a pretty set! 
 
I got to use the new burlap ribbon on this card.  I bought the ribbon to use on my son's Christmas tree.  It is a great ribbon!  I will get a lot of use out of it.  Now to decide if I need another roll of it!!!
 

Once again, I use the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  LOVE it!!!


 
Item used:  Sweater Weather DSP , Apothecary Accents Framelits , Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, Walk in the Wild stamp set, Truly Grateful Stamp Set, Sahara Sand Card Stock and Ink, Tangerine Tango Ink, Crushed Curry Ink, Early Expresso Ink, Burlap ribbon, and Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon , Envelope Liner Framelits

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - it's a fab background and the moose is one of my favourites - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What no red splatters ;) This is such a great manly car. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card...love the moose and I agree about the chevron patterned stamp in the Thanksgiving set, got that set just because I loved that patterned stamp so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card and Thanksgiving greetings you got there, simple yet meaningful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can Check at Happy Thanksgiving 2017 & View hundreds of beautiful thanksgiving ecards and online greeting cards with an inspirational message! Send free cards to give thanks and wish a thanksgiving day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...