Thursday, August 29, 2013

Product Focus- Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition

As crafters, we are all looking for the perfect trimmer.  Some like a guillotine cutter.  Some like a standard trimmer, some like a rotary.  I believe Stampin' Up has come up wit the perfect combination to make a lot of crafters happy!  I got the Stampin' Up Trimmer when it was first released last year.  I like the scoring blade and the cutting blade.  I like the wider base.  I like the storage underneath.  Overall, I find this to be a good trimmer, very portable. 
 
When Stampin' Up announced that they offered a rotary addition to the trimmer, I was overjoyed!!!! The  Rotary Attachment is a wonderful addition!  I'm loving it!!! 
 

It was very easy to pop the standard blade tract out and replace it with the rotary attachment.  It is very easy to use, you simply press down and cut!  Don't forget to flip your blade track over in your timmer to the FLAT side instead of the grooved side or your new rotary attachment won't cut!!! 



The rotary trimmer comes with a straight blade but they also offer:  Small Scallop blade , tiny wave blade and perforating blade .  The perforating blade is in the Holiday catalog.  The blades are very easy to change out, Just lift up the top of the blade housing and slide out with your finger.




I have really enjoyed using the new rotary attachment.  It cuts easily and gives nice straight cuts!  That makes it a  HIT with me!!!
Let me know if you have any questions about the new rotary attachment!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy cutting!!!!
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Thank you so much! I was so disapointed that my rotary trimmer was ripping my paper, then I read "make sure you turn your track to the flat side"...holy cow, that fixed my issue! So I look at the instructions...yep, the instruction sheet does have that poece of info on there. *sigh*
    So glad I stumbled on your blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped! I forgot to turn my the first time. I wondered when I got my new trimmer at first- why the heck they would make that pad so easy to fall out?? Now we know!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the review. I had just looked at this trimmer in my Stampin Up catalog and considered ordering to replace the trimmer I have now and interested in the rotary trimmer as well. Now I will go to Stampin Up catalog and place an order, possibly next week!! (Get paid next week!!)

    Carolyn
    Granny Ma's Creations©2013

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...