Friday, August 2, 2013

Monogrammed Cards

Hello crafting friends!
I have to say, when I first thought of this project, Monogrammed Note Card set, I thought this will be easy.  I have a great alpha set:
Morning Post Alphabet , This is going to be a snap!!!
 
Well, my friend, I was wrong!!!  I think this project was hard for me to do because it is very clean and simple.  I find that style always harder for me to create.   I am not one for perfect lines and normally my cards all have a slanted or off center aspect.  Anyways, for my first attempt of monogrammed note cards:
 

My color pallet was set: Basic Grey, Smokey Slate, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, and Summer Starfruit.  The honeycomb background stamp came from last month's My Paper Pumpkin kit .  I love the Paper Pumpkin kits!  I like it even better when I use those items for other projects too!  The honeycomb background stamp is right on  trend right now and I can see many uses for it!  Great stamp to add to my collection.  

I also used the new envelope framelits for my envelopes.  LOVE those!!!


Out of the set, these were my two favorite.  Go figure, something a little off centered and distressed, always my favorite! 


These are a gift for my Aunt but monogrammed note cards make great Christmas gifts and teacher gifts!  I plan on making more of them.  Tied with a nice bow and a great tag!    I am overall happy with them but I can say it took more brain power for me to create them.  What is a project that you struggle with? 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...