Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ipsy Time again! August 2013

I say this every month but that bright pink envie in my mailbox make me so happy!!  IPSY time!!!




This is what is in this month's bag.  The bag itself is ho-hum for me but I am sure I will find a use for it.  Now what is inside is great!!!

The first item is some lip balm from Noya.  It is cherry scent.  It goes on really nice and wears well.  I put this straight in my purse! 

The next item is shimmer powder from Mica Beauty.  The description:  Mica Beauty Mineral Eyeshadows are extremely gentle, free of preservatives, chemicals, dyes, talc,oils, and other fillers. With this unique formula, the eyeshadows will look ultra smooth and stay put for hours without creasing or pulling the delicate eye area. Can be mixed with clear lip-gloss, clear mascara, and clear nail polish to add pigment to lips, eyelashes and nails!
 
I love eye shadows so I am sure to love this one!  The color is great!
 


This is my favorite item.  From Michael Todd- Facial Mask.  PUMPKIN!!!!  Okay, sign me up!!!  This smells like pumpkin out of the can! I couldn't wait to use it.  I tried it last night and it is very nice but it was hard to keep from licking the bottle....or my face!  It smells VERY good.....if you like pumpkin!  It tingled on my face, no burning but I felt it working.  When I rinsed it off, my face seemed smoother.  I really like this item!

 
 The next item is multi-mineral bb cream from Pacifica.  I have had this type of sample before.  I like that it is lighter than base which I don't wear.  But in the south, this is to heavy for me to wear in the summer.   I will try it out this Fall.
 
My bag also included Lash Booster mascara from Pixi. 
Overall, another good month from Ipsy!!
Want to join Ipsy?  check out the details:Ipsy
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. I can't wait for mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope mine comes today but I just peeked at my glamroom and I think I'm getting the cheek stain instead of the mica. I'm excited for the pumpkin mask.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...