Sunday, August 11, 2013

Framelits Storage

With all the new framelit sets coming out, people are always wondering how to store them.  I have used this system for over a year now and it works perfectly!
The new Thinlet sets have been the biggest framelits to come out yet.  And they still fit!!!!
I start with a piece of magnetic vent cover.  These are found at Home Depot or Lowes.  They are the perfect width even.  I have gotten the magnetic sheet rolls at a craft store before.  They are more expensive than the vent covers and they are rolled.  They are hard to cut because they are rolled, and then I had to put them on my fridge for a couple of days so they would straighten out enough to use.  I now stick with the vent covers!

The vent covers go into my binder.  These sheets are perfect to go in the binder.  




This is the Tim Holtz stamp binder.  I found my online.  I love that it zips up for travel!  This binder holds tons of famelits!!!  I have all of the Stampin' Up framelits , thinlets and even the new envelope liners in ONE binder!!!  And still have room!!!  They hold tons!!!!  
 

This system works very well for me.  You can even take a label maker and label each set on the magnetic sheets if you like!
I love framelits!  I often put my binder on the counter while I craft.  I can easily flip through and see what framelit will work for the imagine I am trying to cut out! 
Thanks for stopping by!  Take a second and Follow Me if you don't already!  I love new crafting friends!!!
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea. I love my binder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did something similar for my Spellbinders! I used clear pencil cases (got them cheap during back yo school and they are very durable), magnetic sheets from office supply (cut in half they fit perfectly into pencil cases), and a 3" D ring binder. I love being able to flip through and see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I have a couple of Tim binders and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...