Thursday, August 22, 2013

Flashback Thursday- Little Hello cards

Flashback Thursdays
 
Today is Flashback Thursday.  Get stamp set out that hasn't seen ink in awhile and give it some color!  Current or retired!  I dusted off a Stampin' Up set that I have had forever and I have to say, have NEVER inked up!!  The HORROR!!!  It was time to give it some love!  I love making mini note cards- best of all, making mini note cards from scraps!  The whole card is made from scraps that I had: from the paper to the cross stitch material!  I recently ordered some cross stitch patterns, they came as a set which included some fabric.  It wasn't the color or the stitch count that I wanted to use, this was the perfect way to use it up!  I cut the fabric with my Big Shot using the Square Collection Framelits .  I then took my finger and picked some of the threads to make the material a little more distressed looking.


 

 
These were such fast and easy cards to make!  And I got to show a stamp set some love!!! 
If you are interested in any of the Stampin' Up materials that I use on this blog, please visit my store:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like this one. So great!!! Cute cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Great job using those scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...