Saturday, August 24, 2013

First Wantable Box Review- August Box

I recently decided to try out a new subscription box.  I have heard good things about Wantable.  They have an August promotion going on right now- subscribe in August and get your second month free!  No code needed!  If you would like to get the Wantable box- here is my referral link :
The monthly box contains full size products that you fill out a questionnaire about your likes or dislikes.  You never receive your dislikes in your boxes!  PERFECT!!!  The monthly box is $36/month.
 
 







 I was surprised to see the foam when I opened my box.  Some boxes I have gotten have pretty tissue paper.  But, I have to say, this was a top and bottom layer of foam to protect the products....might not look the best, but all my items were in perfect condition!  I loved it!
 

My box came with a print out sheet.  Once again, it isn't a shiney product card but this one was better!  It lists all the products with descriptions PLUS ..... TIPS!!!  GREAT IDEA!!!!
 

 
The first item was the Lise Watier Ombre Souffle' Supreme Sample.  I was a little confused with this one because I thought it was supposed to be a full size product.  Either way, I REALLY like the way these eye shadows went on.  Nice and smooth!  The tip: use your fingertip to apply to your eyelid!  They have a nice shimmer to them and apply easily and wore well all day long!
 
The next item was Mineral Pressed Eyeshadow in Dark Sky from Cailyn Cosmetics. I love the color.  Pretty basic eyeshadow.  It lasted all day long.

The next item is from Face Stockholm- Cake Eyeliner in Brown.  Tip: you can use it wet or dry.  I haven't used this one yet, looks nice though.
 

Next up, is the Cheek Flash Loose Blush.  I have never used loose blush.  This was very easy though.  I want to try and use it as eye Shadow as well.  Such a pretty pink color!  A little goes a long way!
The next item is Simply Beautiful Lip Gloss Pot.  This is a great color.  The best thing, it can be used on the lips, eyes, and brows.  I love a do it all product.  I needed to add a bit of gloss on top of it on my lips. 

The last item is a smudger brush.  I said that I liked tools.  Who doesn't need a brush?  I used it already and found it to be a good brush!  I am sure that I will get lots of use out of it!


I have to say for my first box, I was very impressed!  Every one's boxes will be slightly different based on your questionnaire.  I love that I can say I dislike item and never receive them.  I don't use bronzer so I don't need any samples!  GREAT!!  When I signed up, I got a shipping notice within a day or so......VERY VERY fast!!!!  I can't wait till next month!
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. Really different from my box but that's part of what I love about these boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...