Friday, August 30, 2013

Ckc Layout

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte.  It is an annual event that I always try and attend.  I am not sure if it is the shopping, the classes, or the fun girlfriend time that I get!!!!  This year was fun as always!!!!  Lots of shopping!  I was pretty good spending dollars- my goal was NO paper...since I have sssssooooooo much paper.  I did pretty good with that.  I enjoyed the classes that I took.  This year, my friend, Jenny at http://lovemyrandomness.blogspot.com/ took four classes together.  I enjoy classes that I learn something from.  I enjoyed some of the classes more than others. 
This was one of the layouts that we did in class.  I enjoyed learning about clustering in pairs of threes.  Classes like this always remind me to use my materials in different ways. 
 









The colors of the layout were perfect for this picture of Owen.  I love looking back at those sweet checks!!! 


Thanks for stopping by!  I am hoping to get some crafting done this weekend!  I have some projects I would love to get started on!  What are your plans for this weekend?
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK now I need to get mine out and work on them. LOL A great picture for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Sounds like a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...