Monday, August 26, 2013

Christmas Challenge Christmas Card


Hello Crafters!
Sometimes I over look the simple card.  But simple can be GREAT!  I loved the sketch from http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
I love the clean lines of the sketch.  I thought of chevrons when I saw the sketch - not sure why but it was a good reason to ink up my new chevron background stamp. I love chevrons!  The best part about background stamps, if you don't have a certain color of designer series paper to use- make your own! 


I find the easiest way to use a large stamp is to turn it over- ink it up- then apply my paper to the top and gentle rub the back of the paper. 
It was the perfect time for me to ink up my Ornament Keepsake Stamp Set .  This is one of the carry over items from last year's holiday catalog.  I loved it last year and I am still thrilled with it this year!  I can't see me ever getting rid of this set!  I love the idea of making paper ornaments! 
 The Ornament Keepsake Framelits make this project very easy! 
I have shared my love for this set before:
 
and
and
and a project by my son:
 
 
 




Simple and Sweet!  I love it!!!
I used Cherry Cobbler ink, Crumb Cake ink, and Gumball Green ink. 
Thanks for visiting!  Hope everyone has a great week!!
Michelle!!!

Inside of the card

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I bought that background stamp. Hmm how did I miss that. I NEED it. I love the card and the pop up ornament is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabulous 3D ornament! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...