Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer Life- Project Life- Project 365- Part 6

As my title indicates...call it what you like!!!  I am naming mine Project Summer Life!!!  Here is part six!!  This has been such a great way for me to document our summer.  I have scrapped the everyday photos that would normally get missed!  That is the best part, the everyday photos that I know as the boys get older, will be more and more precious.
The hardest part about blogging mine Project Summer Life, is getting good pictures through the page protector.  I normally take my 12X12 layouts out of the page protectors to photograph them.  You can't really do that with the separated pockets. Sorry about any glare, I try very hard to eliminate it. 

I used the new DSP paper pack Gingham Garden.  This paper pack reminded me of a picnic which was perfect for the pictures of a simple Out to Lunch day.  I love gingham!  Don't forget Stampin' Up has the buy 3 get one DSP packs for free going on now:DSP Special Offer .
I was able to use some left over stickers from a Basic Grey pack. Using up what I have is a great part of this project.  You can piece together your embellies.

The ants were my favorite!  What picnic is complete without an ant!!!??
 

This is the perfect example of what I miss when I don't document those everyday moments! 
 

I used my new camera stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.  I loved the chicken journaling card, so I had to add it in....jut because!
 

I loved this picture of Jesse.  So happy playing with his truck waiting on his lunch.  I love how his head is tilted to get the best angle to see his "load" on the lowboy.  Wonder where he gets that from??? 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!!
Michelle
 

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are precious! It is wonderful that you are capturing those "little" moments. They will be the best to look back on in years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...